|[Water Temp] Water is not cold|
- Please check if the frontal green light of cold water indications is on. Otherwise, check if the power supply is in place or the wires are in good condition.
- You may have this symptom if large amounts of cold water was consumed for a short time. For example, if 2 liters of cold water was dispensed all at once, you need to wait at least 30 minutes to have next cups of cold water.
- Please check if the baffle is in place. Otherwise water won’t get cold.
- The condenser (black steel grills on the back) has to be properly ventilated to run the cooling cycle efficiently. Relocate the product at least 10 centimeter away from the wall and, if necessary, unplug the power cord in advance and remove dust from the condenser using soft brush.
- After you have taken measurements above, this symptom continues, adjust the cold water thermostat to lower the temperature setting by turning the knob clockwise with a flat-headed screw driver.
|[Water Temp] Water is not hot|
- Please check if the frontal red light of hot water indications is on. Otherwise, turn on the heater by turning on the red tumbler switch at the rear of the cooler.
- You may have this symptom if large amounts of hot water were consumed for a short time. For example, if 2 liters of hot water was dispensed all at once, you need to wait at least 20 minutes to have next cups of hot water.
- The temperature cut-off may be tripped. It happens frequently during first installation or cleaning process.
While the hot water tank is not full of water yet, if the heater is on, the temperature cut-off will operate automatically to minimize damage to hot water tank. In this case, please refer to the instruction below to reset the tripped temperature cut-off.
|[Water Temp] I would like to turn the heater off|
If you turn off the red tumbler switch on the back of the cooler, the heating function won’t work and the frontal red light of hot water indications will also go off.
However, if you turn off the heating function, microbial levels could rise. So, we recommend you to turn on the heater for a day in a monthly cycle to maintain cleanliness of hot water tank.
|[Leakage/Outage] Water leaks from the product|
- If water drips from the top of the product, the leaks in most case stem from cracks on the bottle (though this crack is invisible with bare eyes). In this case, unload the cracked bottle, dispense about 2 liters from the cold water faucet and load a new bottle.
- Under the condition where the daily temperature difference exceeds 30 Celsius degree (normally summer season in an under-insulated place), expanded air in the bottle pushes water above the reservoir and it results in leaks on the top. In this case, relocate the product to a place where daily temperature difference is not high.
- If water dribbles from the faucet on the front or from drain cap on the back, the screw may come loose or threads on it may be worn. You may replace them easily referring to User's Manual.
|[Leakage/Outage] Water is not dispensed from the faucet|
- When the bottle gets empty, hot water does not dispense at once, so please replace the bottle immediately.
- If the ice ring presents excessively in the cold water tank, it may prevent water flow from flowing well. In this case, adjust the cold water thermostat on the back of the product to high temperature by turning the knob counter-clockwise with a flat-headed screw driver.
- Air check-valve inside the air filter may be wet and stick to the surface, prohibiting the air inflow and water outflow consequently. In this case, (when it's wet, dry the air filter first) shake the air filter a couple of times to seat air check-valve in place and reassemble to NSK.
|[Noise] I hear a buzzing sound|
This is a sound of compressor running for cooling cycle and only heard when the compressor starts or stops running. Since this is a normal sound of this kind of refrigerating appliance, please rest assured that it is a natural part of the cooling process.
|[Noise] I hear a "Zzi-Zzi" sound often.|
It seems to be a vibration noise which comes from an adjacent object.
Move the adjacent object away from the product and if the surface is not flat, relocate the product to a flat ground.
|[Noise] It sounds fluid flowing |
This is a sound of refrigerant flowing in the cooling cycle and only heard when the compressor starts or stops running. Since this is a normal sound of this kind of refrigerating appliance, please rest assured that it is a natural part of the cooling process.
|[Components] The faucet has been broken|
Faucets are designed to be replaced simply. So you may purchase this part from the seller and replace it with new one.
|[Components] The probe in Non spill kit on top of the product has been broken|
NSK(Non spill kit) is designed to be replaced simply. So you may purchase this part from the seller and replace it with new one.